Kingston Smith is a top 20 UK accountancy firm, providing a full range of audit, accountancy, tax and corporate finance services, as well as specialist ad hoc advisory services on all financial issues.
Within this, we have a specialist media office, based in London’s West End, where our clients comprise those in the creative sectors, including film, TV and commercial production, media technology, gaming, publishing and marketing services.
Our clients range from start ups and sizeable independents through to multinationals and AIM listed groups. Working in partnership with our clients, we are committed to helping them succeed. As such, our services include:
- Help with setting up a business, including incorporation and choosing the right business structure
- Advice on tax incentives for both the investor and company
- Employment services, including staff incentives, contracts and payroll
- VAT and tax services, including advice on transfer pricing
- Personal tax services
- Assistance with raising finance
- Bookkeeping, accounts preparation and audit
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Business valuations
Kingston Smith are founding members of KS International, an association of independent professional service firms located around the world, that provide clients with a range of accounting, consulting, legal and taxation services.
Kingston Smith LLP
60 Goswell Road
Other UK offices in London West End, Heathrow, Redhill and St Albans.
Kingston Smith also provides a deal tracker collating information on recent transactions in the creative industries.
Find it here.