|Starts||Tuesday 13 June 2017
|Ends||Tuesday 13 June 2017
|Where||The Grange, St Paul's,10 Godliman Street, London, EC4V 5AJ
We are expecting as much change in the next 20 years as in the preceding 60. Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs and creative thinkers are taking the lead in this rapidly changing world fostered by technology and enabled by creativity.
On June 13 Createch 2017 brings together established global leaders from a variety of economic sectors who will share their vision for the next 20 years with businesses in the Createch sector who will share how they are disruptors and innovators in this space.
Participants from industry will be able to meet with Britain’s leading creative thinkers, communication specialists, designers and developers of artificial intelligence and virtual reality solutions to help them differentiate their product / service, find new ways of engaging with customers and generate loyalty.
Participants from the Createch sector will hear about the challenges and opportunities that the blurring of technology into every part of our lives presents to global companies and gain insights into how the sector can help shape our collective future.
The Summit will celebrate the role of Createch in economic growth and job generation across the wider economy as well as highlight future opportunities for collaboration from industry leaders from a variety of sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Finance, Sport and Entertainment.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
Moderator: June Sarpong MBE
* Nicola Mendelsohn, VP, EMEA Facebook
* Russ Shaw, Founder, Tech London Advocates
* Tim Hollingsworth, CEO, British Paralympic Association
* Steve May-Russell, Founder, Smallfry
* Haiyan Zhang, Director Innovation, Microsoft Research
* Carlos de Arriba, Oculus
* Charlie Redmayne, CEO HarperCollins and PA Vice-President
* Peter Runacre, Argent
* Ed Parham, Space Syntax
* Sarah Golding, CEO, CHI&Partners and IPA President
* John McVay, pact
* Matthew Frank, TRX
* David Flynn, Youngest Media
* Tanya Samuel, Future Fact
* Adrian Leu, Inition
* Sarah Ellis, Royal Shakespeare Company
* Caroline Norbury, Creative England
* Tim Bleakley, Ocean Outdoor
* Matt Morgan, UM
* Caitlin Ryan, Cheil London
* Alex Hesz, Adam & Eve DDB
* Matthew Drinkwater, LCF Fashion Innovation Agency
* Katie Grayson, Producer, Inition
* Martin McDonnell, Soluis
* Toby Coffey, National Theatre
* Annie Wharbuton, Crafts Council
* Fred Schmidt MBE, Capital Factory
* Lisa Pan, Zhongji Holding
* Gina Fegan, Zhong Ze Culture Investment Holdings Ltd
* Andy Imre Jele, Bossa Studios
* Ruxandra Dariescu, Spirit AI
* Andy Payne, UKIE
* Fiona Kilkelly, Creative Industries KTN, Innovate UK
There will be panel sessions with leading createch businesses across the creative industries chaired by The British Fashion Council, Pact, Immerse UK, RIBA, IPA, the Publishers' Association and Creative England.
Createch 2017 is hosted by the Creative Industries Council in association with Facebook, the Department for International Trade and Tech London Advocates.